- This event has passed.
Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar: Talking Business
November 11, 2016 - November 12, 2016
The Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar, the nation’s oldest, continuously run photojournalism seminar, was founded in 1973. I’m presenting portions of my Business of Photography Workshop on Friday, November 11. Please check back for specifics as the date draws nearer. In the meantime, visit the site and plan a weekend in late Fall. There’s a lot going on:
- Photography and video workshops led by some of the country’s most talented photojournalists, aimed at helping photographers of any skill level.
- Distinguished speakers from photojournalism field.
- Vendor displays of the latest photography and video gear.
- Free clean and checks of equipment (limit two), provided by Nikon and Canon.
- Photography contest, awarding more than $5,000 in prizes.
- Portfolio reviews.
Speakers throughout the years have included Pulitzer Prize winners, Photographer of the Year winners, major magazine and wire service photographers, influential directors of photography, important educators in photojournalism, academia.