Providing Portraits for Small Businesses, Corporations & Individuals
I am pleased to offer visual services to meet the needs of businesses large and small in the Southern California region. High quality, professional portraiture clearly plays an important role in today’s visual world where companies and individuals compete for a slice of the digital landscape. My clients know they can trust me to consistently deliver professional photography to meet their digital and print initiatives at cost efficient rates.
I’ve photographed for a wide range of print and web-based publications, corporations, small businesses and individuals for the past thirty years in California and nationwide. No corporation, business or non-profit is too big or too small. I’ve photographed for premier publications like Sports Illustrated, ESPN, People and Smithsonian while also shooting portraits for Costco and Target. I take the same approach to shooting executive style portraits for small businesses and individuals. Give the best quality at the most reasonable rate!
- Company headshots of your employees at your business to freshen-up websites & social media profiles.
- Environmental portraits photographed on location of choice delivers a message about who you are and what you’re about.
- Family or individual portraits, action or documentary style images for use in social media campaigns, print/digital promotions.
- Graduate portraits for families to share in print and social media.
- Portraits of aspiring artists for distribution to talent agencies etc. Shot on location in a chosen environment or against backdrops.
- Video production typically consisting of B-Roll video footage combined with on camera testimonials about your business.
What You Need To Know:
It’s simple. You let me know what you have in mind, whether it’s headshots on a seamless background, an environmental style portrait or both, and I’ll handle the rest. I carry a liability policy and will come to you and set-up in a conference room or whatever agreed upon location works best for your needs (insurance certificate provided upon request). Images are quickly processed following the shoot and uploaded to your own private viewing gallery for you to access, view, share with others and download. That’s it!
How Much Does It Cost?
Obviously, various factors will determine the overall cost, but the simplest answer to this question is that I am committed to meeting your budget needs and have over two decades of experience providing images at cost effective, competitive rates. Please contact me with your request and I promise a quick response and quote!