- I have to soup my film.
- Where’s my 30 magenta?
- Is there any spot tone anywhere?
- I put the caption on the back.
- I have to hurry to make FedEx.
- Damn, it’s out of focus (ok, this still happens sometimes, but you get what I mean).
- I work for the Rocky Mountain News.
- I’m almost done, I just have to sleeve my chromes.
- Dude, you got fixer stains on your shirt.
- I’ll take a brick of Tri X.
READERS SUGGESTIONS/COMMENTS FROM TWITTER (@TODDBIGPHOTO) & FACEBOOK:
- “i got paid on time, the client was a joy to work for !!!!”
- “What’s your light meter say?” (that’s from me)
- “I still have tri x in my freezer! Love the 30 magenta, and fixer stains, for sure lost lots of shirts.”
- “”who used up all the Acufine?””
- “”F’n a…this reel is all bent””
- “I miss singing “burn, baby, burn” in the darkroom! Of course the folks who shared the darkroom with me don’t miss that!”
Todd Bigelow Photography